Sunday, June 04, 2006

Starting Trouble

I have pondered about starting a blog of my own for a long time now. Why do I want a blog and who would read it? Would my blog be as funny or popular as some of the other blogs around? I decided that the best way of answering these questions would be starting the blog. Then I was looking for a name. How can I start a blog unless I have really cool name? and what about the first post - shouldnt it be something cool and funny? well... screw the questions! For better or for worse I have decided to blog and this is my first post.

Why Spaghetti Junction? Spaghetti Junction is an traffic interchange on the I-85 a few miles from where I live in Atlanta. It is one of the more impressive interchanges on the east coast and probably in the country. Spaghetti Junction Atlanta's official name is The Tom Moreland interchange. There are a few other 'Spaghetti Junctions' in the US and in Europe. Here is a picture of Spaghetti Junction in Atlanta. Impressive eh.?



As a lover of roads and freeways the name appealed to me and more importantly a google search did not throw up any blogs with this name!! Also Knowing myself my posts will be pretty twisted and confused anyway. So its an apt name don't you think?