Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Nooyi & Nandan

I found this fascinating interview of Indra Nooyi by Nandan Nilekani on the Economic Times. I had come across this last month, but only found time to read through it now.

Having been associated with the beverage industry for more than 2 years now, I found Indra Nooyi's story of how Pepsico transformed itself very interesting. You can also find some very interesting tidbits about Nooyi's personal life in the interview.

However, the interview is quite long and the terrible format of the interview on the Economic Times website doesn't help. Things might be easier if you hit print and then read the print preview pages.

Thanks to Sambhar Mafia where I found this interview.

Added later: Forgot to mention that Nooyi says she only sleeps for 4 hours a day. And here I am, complaining that I can manage only 6!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home