Friday, January 26, 2007

...Miss Sharapova leads Miss Williams by 0 sets to -1

I had high hopes for the Women's final at the Australian Open. With Sharapova & Vaidisova (who I wrote about here) in the final, It could have been the sexiest tennis final since Sabatini & Graf. And maybe a decent tennis match too. Instead we now have to suffer the insufferable, a grunting, panting Serena Williams.

I think Women's Tennis should take a leaf out of Golf and introduce a handicap system for Serena. Maybe she should be made to start all games with a set deficit. What say?

Added later: Before you guys label me rasict, let me say in my defence that I can't stand Amelie Mauresmo either!

Added even later: I have nothing against women of any colour. It is just that I can't handle the fashion sense of Miss Williams, the blinding green outfit, the oversized earrings, outlandish hair and of course the grunting.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:44 AM, January 31, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you telling me you havent been clubbed on your head for saying all that?! Breathe when you still can :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home