Saturday, August 26, 2006

Its not F in funny anymore!

No, it is not. It was funny for a while betting on the number of corners we would get or the number of passes we make in front of goal. But drawing with Aston Villa and losing to Manc, yeah Manchester fucking city who hadn't won a game since february, is depressing. I know its too soon after the game for me to react rationally, I know I have had one beer too many for 2:30 in the afternoon but surely some of the blame for this has to fall on Arsene Wenger? I am grateful for all things he has done for the club but you would have to be blind not to notice that we need to work on our corners and more importantly shoot when we are in front of goal! He is paid all those millions to notice precisely those things isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home